Everest Trekking Routes is a trekking operator which is licensed proved by the Under Nepal Government Tourism Board. The company is located in Sorkhakhutte, Naya Bazaar. Mr. Rabin Gurung is the Managing Director of the company.
1) All of your bookings must be made in advance.
2) The remaining balance must be paid at least 30 days prior to the start of the trip.
3) Payments can be made via bank transfer, online get way payment credit card, or cash.
1) Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the trip start date will receive a full refund, minus a 10% administration fee.
2) Cancellations made within 30 days of the trip start date will not receive a refund.
1) Travel insurance is mandatory for all participants and must cover emergency medical and evacuation expenses.
2) Participants must provide proof of travel insurance before the start of the trip.
1) Participants must be in good health and have a high level of physical fitness.
2) Participants should consult with their doctor before undertaking the trek.
3) Participants with pre-existing medical conditions must inform the trekking company in advance.
1) The itinerary is subject to change based on weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
2) The trekking company will make every effort to stick to the original itinerary but reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
1) Accommodation during the trek will be in tea houses or tents.
2) Meals will be provided during the trek, but participants are responsible for their own meals before and after the trek.
1) Participants are responsible for bringing their own trekking equipment, including appropriate clothing and footwear.
2) The trekking company can provide rental equipment for an additional fee.
1) Participants must follow all safety instructions provided by the trekking company.
2) Participants must respect local customs and traditions.
3) The trekking company reserves the right to cancel the trip if safety is compromised.
By booking a trip on Everest Trekking routes, participants agree to the above terms and conditions.
US$ (Dollar Bank Account)
A/C Name: Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No: 01906998650014
SWIFT Code: HIMANPKA
Grantee Bank: Himalayan Bank Limited, Thamel Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal
The cost of hiring a trekking guide in Nepal can vary depending on several factors such as the length of the trek, the level of expertise of the guide, the…
Guiding the Way: Responsibilities of a Mountain Guide in the High Peaks The responsibilities of a mountain guide in Nepal can vary depending on the specific trek or expedition and…