Amadablam Expedition in Nepal
The normal route to climb mount Ama Dablam is from its South- West ridge. Most of the mountaineering beginners start their climbing through this Mount. Ama Dablam 6812meters, Ama Dablam is a small snowcapped peak of 6812m lying in the Everest region. This South - West ridge is the normal and most popular route to ascend the Mt. Ama Dablam
This mountain is considered to be the most technical & difficult to climb. The mountaineers have to cross-difficult ice rocks and steep snow climbing one their climbing route. Mountaineers usually have to pitch 3 high camps on the mountain of mount Ama Dablam 6812m.
To reach the first camp from base camp, the climbers have to pass the toughest and the difficult passing through the difficult saddle ridges; and then should turn to the north climbing up through the rocky ground and through the boulder. We are in Camp one now. From Camp I - one has to cross the rocky bowl and should climb the ridge via to the fixed lines to Camp II. From Camp II after crossing over severe rocks and ridge which lead you to a camp 2.
Ama Dablam ExpeditionThe climbing route from Camp II is mostly with the steep mixed alleyways of rock, ice and snow. The route leads to the slope climb to snow ground and then passes through steep snow and ice tunnel then finally along the snow ridge go to Camp III, From here to the summit, it is steep climb on snow and ice to the right of a huge hanging glacier. From the Top of mount Ama Dablam very charming sceneries of Mount Everest 8848m, Lhotse 8516m, Island peak, Makalu 8463m , Khumbu Himalayan and rest of the snowcapped surrounded mountains can be envisioned
- 07 October 2013
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu 1300 m. & transfer hotel 08 October 2013
- Day 02: Prepared Expedition 09 October 2013
- Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism 10 October 2013
- Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2800 m. & trek to Phakding 2600 m. - Lodge 11 October 2013
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar 3440 m. - Lodge 12 October 2013
- Day 06: Namche -Acclimatization - Lodge 13 October 2013''
- Day 07: Namche -Thyanboche 3800 m.- Lodge 14 October 2013
- Day 08: Thyanboche -Ama Dablam Base Camp 4600 M. Camping 15 October - 01 November 2013
- Day 09-26: Climbing period for Ama Dablam 6812m. 02 May 2013
- Day 27: Base camp - Namche - Lodge 03 May 2013
- Day 28: Namche - Lukla - Lodge 04 May 2013
- Day 29: Fly Kathmandu & transfer to hotel 05 May 2013
- Day 30: Final Departure
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast at tourist standard Hotel.
- Itinerary A. Ama Dablam Expedition Permit Food for Trekking and expedition period Expedition crew: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper Porters or Yak Lukla to Base camp
- Base camp to Lukla Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight with Cargo 30 KG per person Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person till Base Camp Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport) Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator only base camp, if use pay it. Well come dinner.
- APersonal equipment for climbing & trekking Personal & medical Insurance of expedition Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed Walkie Talkie permit & personal satellite phone permit Oxygen & Mask -regulator If necessary Personal expenses Bar Bills & beverage Tips of Base Camp Staff Garbage Deposit USD 2000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.